Razor E200 Electric Scooter Reviews
Razor E200 is one of the best electric scooters designed for kids (the older kids with age of 13+). This model has some great features and functions that are suitable for kids to ride on. The model is more powerful than the E100. Choosing the right model is important and necessary because it must fit the age, weight, and height. Looking closer to this model, you will be able to find out that it is designed with full sized frame and deck. The size is good and large enough for riders to ride comfortably. This model has 24 volt battery, and can run up to 12 mph.
Riders can easily control by twisting the variable throttle. It also has rear brake designed to stop safely. Make sure you have equipment such as helmet and pads included in order to increase the safety for your kids when they are riding.
• It is designed with full-sized frame and deck
• It has comfortable size with 8-inch pneumatic tires
• It can speed up to 12 mph thanks to the powerful high torque motor
• All frame and fork are steel
• Battery charger is included in the package
• The product dimension is 37 x 16 x 42 inches
• Its weight is around 38.7 pounds
• It has 24-V (two 12V) rechargeable battery system
• For smoother stopping power, it is designed with hand operated rear brake
• It has ultra-quiet chain-driven motor and twist grip acceleration control
• Riders can control speed easily via a variable twist-grip throttle
• It is designed with 40 mins of continuous riding time per charge
• The kick stand is retractable
• It is suitable for the ages of 13+
• The scooter has UL Approved battery charger
• The recharge time is up to 12 hours
Razor E200 is one of the most popular eletric scooter models suitable for kids with the age of 13+. It is well-contructed, easy to assemble, and good materials.
This model is more powerful when compare with the other models such as E100. It is easy to operare and handle while the safety is high. The equipments such as elbow, knee pads and a helmet is recommended when allow your kids to ride on the scooter.